• Solar stock pumps to improve livestock distribution in remote areas
• Spring developments to enhance wildlife and or improve livestock distribution
• Fencing for implementing a rotational grazing system
• Riparian fencing to manage livestock and reduce grazing impacts
• Irrigation water management projects
• Livestock water gaps
• Streambank stabilization and restoration practices
• Fish habitat projects
• Wetland enhancement
This incentive program provides up to 50% reimbursement of the project cost. All projects must be pre-approved before being initiated and must be evaluated upon completion.
Who is Eligible
Landowners within the Popo Agie Conservation District boundaries.
Grant selection and payment decisions will be made by the Popo Agie Conservation District Board of Supervisors. It is the responsibility of the applicant to make the case that the project meets the goals of the program and has public benefit.
Applications are due March 15th and are reviewed on an annual basis.
Resource Enhancement Program Objectives
To provide incentive for landowners, who can’t typically qualify for federal farm bill programs, to implement natural resource conservation practices that address soil erosion, water quality and quantity, energy conservation or improving wildlife habitat.
Copyright © Popo Agie Conservation District. All Rights Reserved.